Friday, November 22, 2013

Turkey's Coming Out My Ears

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I am not overwhelmed with family or cooking or cleaning my house! I am being bombarded with Turkey Crafts!! From Pinterest to my home school group we have Turkey Projects running out of the faucets in this house!! So I thought I would share a few with you in case you are in need of some fun Turkey Project this coming week. 

First off we have this cute little Leaf Turkey's. You can find the directions here if you want them. http://blogs.babycenter.com/life_and_home/leaf-feather-turkeys-for-thanksgiving/


 Mine came out a little different. We live in Arizona and we don't have the option of going on a walk and finding beautiful fall leaves on the group. Could I interest you in a cactus thorn turkey??


This was simple and fun and I will be making Turkey Kits for all the kids in our home school group for our Thanksgiving Feast we will participate in on Monday. I hope the kids enjoy it as much as I did! 

Next we have Turkey Paint Rockets!! These look so amazing and I wish I had empty film canisters laying around but I don't and need to try and find some....maybe Hobby Lobby the Queen Mother of craft stores! Head over to here for a full tutorial on them! Super fun Turkey Art for the kids! 



Onto the Naked Turkey! This is one of my favorites! The kids get a Naked Turkey printed out on card stock and get to dress up their Naked Turkey however they want to, from a ballerina to a football player. Elvis to a farmer, the sky is the limits! So get out the craft supplies and Dress that Turkey! The Google document for the template for the Naked Turkey is on the blog link below. Have fun with it! 



Last but not least is the Thumbprint Turkey Craft!! This craft is easy and fun for all ages. My 10 year old and 8 year old love getting their fingers dirty!! They never get to put ink of their fingers on purpose! So they loved this! Here is the link I found to this super fun craft.



Thanks for stopping by and letting me share some Turkey Mania with you! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Enjoy your day, I know I will! Pecan pie here I come! 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! The Naked Turkey is a HOOT! Or is that a Gobble?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one too!! I love the look on people's face when you say Naked!! It's priceless!!

    ReplyDelete